1812 is quite resourceful.
|First appearance||"Crichton Kicks"|
|Last appearance||Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars|
|Vehicle of Choice||Elack; Moya|
1812 was a Diagnostic Repair Drone that was originally created by the Leviathan Elack. During John Crichton's stay aboard the elder Leviathan, he taught it to whistle & chirp the 1812 Overture. To add to its unique status, Crichton also painted 1812's casing in red, white, and blue with the numbers "1812" in black.
After Elack's sacrifice on the planet Arnessk, 1812 was the last surviving piece of the Leviathan. 1812 had a useful position when it arrived on Moya, notably during the boarding of a group of Coreeshi bounty hunters when Moya's DRDs were deactivated with 1812 the lone active DRD thanks to its outside origin.
On a few occasions Crichton demonstrated that he considered 1812 a faithful companion.
- "Do da do do do da da DA DA DA!"
- 1812 is one of the few DRDs in Farscape that seems to have developed an individual personality (the first is the DRD with a broken eye stalk, repaired by John in the first episode, another is "DRD Pike", who helps in the removal of the energy rider Talip from Pilot), unlike the rest of the DRDs who seem to share "group personality".
- Season 4
- The Peacekeeper Wars
- Farscape: Strange Detractors:
- Farscape: Gone and Back: "With Enemies Like These..."
- Farscape: Tangled Roots: "In Search Of..."
- Farscape: Red Sky at Morning: