Raxil goes a mile a minute
|First appearance||"Scratch 'N' Sniff"|
|Last appearance||"Prison Brake"|
|Romantic Associations||Former mate of Sarl|
|Portrayed by||Francesca Buller|
Raxil is a diminutive female Montim. She was in the freslin business years ago and once made a living doing it. She had a boyfriend named Sarl who was killed by a competing freslin distributor. She exacts her revenge by finding and stealing the milking machine chip, which coincidentally was stolen from her in the first place. The ingenious designs were reputed to be worth a fortune.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- You don't know that do ya?
- Now him, he's got a brain, but YOU, you're a bit of idiot, huh, huh, huh?
- Ho ho ho ho ho ho!
- I did, let me tell ya, but things CHANGE!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She was supposed to make a second appearance in the 5th season of the show. As no fifth season was ever produced, she instead made an appearance in the Farscape: D'Argo's Quest comic book series.
- The DVD release of "Scratch 'n' Sniff" includes an alternate ending in which Raxil is shown to have gone on board Moya following the rescue of Jool and Chiana. Although she intends to stay aboard Moya, John and D'Argo have other ideas and, after destroying a data chip with the specs for the milking technology, they inform her she will be let off at the nearest commercial planet.
- Raxil was played by Ben Browder's wife Francesca Buller. Buller also played M'Lee, Ahkna, and Ro-NA.
- In playing Raxil, Francesca Buller - one of a relative few non-Australians to appear on Farscape - used an exaggerated cockney accent.