Utilities were a minority social class on the planet Litigara. They made up only 10% of the planet's population fulfilling all jobs and duties except for those run by lawyers, who made up the other 90%. Utilities were considered second class citizens on Litigara, though some such as Wesley Kenn advocated equal rights for them.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- (2.08 "Dream a Little Dream")